This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
Seamless1 SA makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Seamless1 SA does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.[If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
- Limitations of liability
Hair extensions ordered from our website will need to be installed by a professional hair salon/stylist. We advise that you go to an APPROVED Seamless1 salon/stylist (you can allocate your nearest approved salon under our salon locator). Any professional will charge you an installation fee (this fee is not included when you purchase it from us online and is therefor an additional fee). Hair extensions ordered from our website is provided "as is", without any warranty.
Seamless1 will not take any responsibility for hair extensions that were installed incorrectly or damaged during or after installation by a professional salon/stylist, that is not Seamless1 approved. We will also not take responsibility for damaged hair due to poor after care.
All our approved salons/stylist had training and therefor know how to install the extensions. They will also advise you on the after care instruction, to ensure that your hair extensions are well looked after.
Seamless1 SA will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Seamless1 SA has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Seamless1 SA’s liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by Seamless1 SA’s negligence;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Seamless1 SA; or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Seamless1 SA to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Seamless1 SA has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Seamless1 SA’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Seamless1 SA’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Seamless1 SA.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.